Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Quest


am i- myself
or is myself - i
the answer eludes me
when i search within
i find that i am the inception of infinity
infinity that surrounds me
the eternity exists
in a perceptual continuum of belief
the gods and goddess
the nymphs and the demons
the prophets and the messiahs
they all are illusions
woven by dexterous subterfuge
to blind humans with faith
to strangulate logic
that solicits a rationale of existence
that asks questions and seeks answers
to the question
who am- i
and who- i am
am i nothing
but a mere expression of providence
i denounce the divine nemesis
that has been juxtaposed on my existence
i exist because i am
i am because i want to
i want to because it sustains me
sustains me to seek the truth of my being
am i- myself
or is myself - i

No comments:

Post a Comment